Monday, December 27, 2010

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!


Direct TV it by far the worst in customer service and honoring ANYTHING they promise! First, when we chose to go with them it was because of free HD and 2 DVR's. Well, we DO NOT get free HD it cost us $10 mo and when I called they refused to give it to me. Then they only gave us 1 DVR. I called and they said too bad I should have called in the first 30 days.... I didn't realize we got the wrong receiver until a little later because I was busy with my preemie and other children at the time. In addition they are the rudest most ungrateful for your business company I have ever dealt with! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! This is by far the short version. But to fill you in just a bit, 2 differnt times calling both calls transferred and hung up on numerous times (and NO, I was not mean just firm) and lasted over 2 hours each occurrence (mostly from hold times)!

No comments:

Post a Comment