Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Picture! Take A Good Look Because It Will Be At Least A Million Years Before My Husband Will Agree To One Again!

 We had them taken before Christmas, but had to wait until after to post because we were giving to our parents as part of their gifts. And I did not want to ruin the surprise! :) Also, had to take a pic of our pic because we did not get the cd but I knew everyone is just dieing to see! LOL




I could not wait! I was soo excited to finally get a family portrait..... Until we got there! We went to the studio and of course they were running way behind. Baby has a bottle and somehow we managed to keep lil Boo happy and my oldest as expected is griping about even having to go in the first place. Yay! It is our turn! Here we go.... Baby is much more interested in looking at anything but the camera and my toddler is toddling and screaming all over but in front of the camera! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my husband has a black eye from the night before from our rambunctious toddler but I figured they would "fix" that somehow. I mean we can do all that at home on out computers so I am sure the portrait studio can "touch up" a black eye! If only they could shed a couple extra pounds off of me too.... okay yeah I know wishful thinking. But anyway, as I mentioned before they were running behind so we got the short end of the stick on that too! They only took like 5 or 6 poses on our family but the family before us got like 15....WTH?! Whatever! Just get us outta here is what is on all of our minds by now. Here comes the part where they try to sell us the pictures and not a single photo has everyone looking at the camera (well except the one with just my hubby and me). And this girl tries to sell me a CD with 5 or 6 poses along with the terrible picture part and they could NOT "fix" that black eye of my husband for $300!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Too funny! I did still get suckered into spending $100 on a package with 3 poses because I figured. It will be funny in the future and it just captured exactly what are family is at this time! Just like the time my oldest cut his own hair the night before pictures at his day care. I was so mad! Until I figured, hey, this is him! All him! So he got to get his pictures taken with his new hair cut and he could not have been more proud, thinking he looked so cool! And I have the photo to prove it! LOL I can tell you this though, It will be a few years before we go back to any portrait studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment