Tuesday, January 18, 2011




I am sorry I have not posted in a while. My house has been sick one person right after the other and each on separate occasions each with something a little different. Oldest son, stomach flu for several days with very forceful projectile vomiting -- always a fun one to clean up after! Middle son had high fever for 1 day and mild one for the second day with diarrhea -- this one is also fun to clean up after considering he is only 2! I had a breast infection (breast feeding mother) and got drugs that were not strong enough then the other one got infected too and had to get even stronger drugs! I dont know who has had one but when you get one it feels like you have the flu for 24 - 48 hrs! This was the only time I have had one and I am hoping the last! My husband and the baby are the safe ones..... this time! But I am sure this is the same in most family's at his time because everyone I have talked to has been pretty much in the same situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment