Friday, January 7, 2011

One Hell Of A Day!!

At 1a.m. I hear a boom, boom, THUMP! It was my 11 yr old son vomiting quite violently and NOT making it to the toilet! Poor guy! Here it is 5:45 P.M. and he is still vomiting everything he puts in! I was very concerned by the time 9:30 rolled around so I decided to call the doctor. They said to give him canned fruit in heavy syrup (it soothes the stomach-- learn something new everyday!!) and it did help...... for about 3 hours then.... blahhhhh! We end up taking him in to the dr and he just has the stomach flu. I am just praying it passes before Sunday! My toddlers 2nd Birthday Party! Which I am super excited about because we did not have a first birthday party for him because I had obligations in Florida I had to attend to. I am making a marble cake with chocolate iceing and green icing to write on it with. Also, I got green streamer and green balloons (green is his favorite color, he LOVES green!) to decorate. I am very excited to get the family and friends together especially the kids. I just want my baby to have a very special day that he deserves!

I do not have time to write any more right now as I have a sick kid, a hungry baby and a screaming toddler to attend to right now! I will be putting more time into Lisa Ann I Am in the days to come, things need to settle down a bit but I will at least post some recipes if I can't find time for blog entries. Don't forget to visit Freebies For My Friends! The blog I just started with just freebies only!

No comments:

Post a Comment