Monday, November 29, 2010

I am a new Stay at Home Mother struggling to adjust. Not to adjust to my children but to adjust to my new lifestyle. We now more than ever must watch spending (which is EXTREMELY hard with not one but two shopaholics in the house!), I had to actually start cooking most meals, the addition of a new baby, and much more! I have learned I must find a way to express my frustrations, joys, accomplishments and let downs. I am hopeful with this blog I am able to do just that!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guess what? I'm following you. haha Following your blog that is. What a weird word. It sounds like a noise you'd make to scare away a monster. "Blogggg!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I am still figuring things out on here but there is a way to follow through facebook... I will post or send requests when I figure it out. It may be a couple days as I am so computer smart. LOL

    ReplyDelete