Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby Carrier

Can someone please tell me why my 8 wk old son demands to be held 24/7? Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying every moment of his presence. However, My back is killing me and I do have other children to attend to as well! I ordered a "carrier" on line, reviews were great and description was wonderful! Therefore I didnt mind paying the $50 plus shipping, I was thinking it was the answer to all of my prayers, I couldn't wait to get it delivered! It came!! What the hell is this?! I will tell you what it is, it is a 2 mile long piece of fabric. It came with an instruction booklet that shows you a bunch of fancy ways to tie your baby on to you. I tried a couple..... not pretty! Oh well. I am sure just like all of the other phases they go through, this too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment