Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lisa Bubba Gump

I am a little crazy for those who don't know. In an effort to keep our grocery bill down I was trying to find things to make with potatoes ..... they are only like $3 for 10lbs!...... Here is what I came up with.....

1. Baked potato (duh)
2. Baked potato soup
3. Twice baked potatoes
4. Mashed potatoes
5. French fries
6. Fried potatoes (chop up onion and butter in skillet so onions caramelize, then top with mozzarella cheese)
7. Potato skins
8. Scalloped potatoes

Good in theory, however, potatoes at fattening  and you can only eat so many potatoes before you give them up for good! Guess I will have to think of some other ways to save. Maybe I will start cutting coupons.


1 comment:

  1. potato cake, potato chips, hash browns, potato casserole....

    ReplyDelete