Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Schedule


I am sooo ready for Christmas! All (except 1) presents are bought and wrapped. I just have to make some chex mix. I have decided to give out chex mix to family instead of the cookies or candy this year. Too bad 2 of my 3 kids have no clue as to all the excitement that is forthcoming! I am most excited to see the reaction of my almost 2 yr old will have to all of this. Oh and I am excited for my 11 yr old to open his big gift (he is going to LOVE it)  and I can't wait to eat all of that yummy food! I am not looking forward to the extra calories I am about to consume though, oh well that is what New Years Resolutions are for..... Only 4 days (including today) until Christmas Eve! That is when our festivities begin!

Christmas Eve I am bringing boneless hot wings and potato skins. That is the day our family does finger foods (which I really like) and everyone comes at their leisure and just has a nice "no stress" holiday. Christmas Day will not be my favorite day this year because my husband has to work, my older son is going to his other dads house and I will be alone with the two little ones. Which will be just like any other day almost. Then on the 26th we have the big party. That day I will be bringing some potato yummy and maybe some peanut butter bars. That about sums it up! That is my family holiday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment