Monday, December 13, 2010

The Last Couple Of Days



I am sorry for not posting the last couple of days to anyone who cares (I know you do! LOL).  I had a big family thing with my brothers family and cousin and her friend yesterday which required a lot more hard work than I had expected in the kitchen. I was in the weeds big time. Once again, I am thankful for my husband for pulling me out. He came and helped me with the dinner and although it was served a bit later than planned, it was a great feast! How the hell did my mom always do these things and make it look like a cinch? Like no problem at all? I will have to ask her. A great time was had by all and all in good company!

Once my oldest got home from school today I packed up the boys and off to my bff's house we went! Always a treat to visit. Kids play and adult conversation. Now we are home and kids are exhausted (bonus to visiting friends with children) and I am ready to update everyone on my ever so exciting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment