Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy Busy Me!


This is going to be quite the full weekend. I have volunteered to have Christmas at my house with my brothers and their family on Sunday. We are doing it early this year because my nephew will be getting surgery on his eardrum for the 4th or 5th time... poor guy. Anyway, I have the grocery shopping done and now I have to clean my messy house I blogged about earlier in the week. In addition I will also be getting our family portraits done on Saturday. Everyone will be coming over at 2 becuase it is a school day on Monday so I will be up super early to get the cooking all done. I will be cooking a turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, asparagus in a cheese sauce, green bean casserole, rolls, cranberry sauce and stuffing. My sister in laws will be bringing desserts. I know it is a lot to do but it will be super nice to have everyone together!

No comments:

Post a Comment