Monday, December 6, 2010

Thrifty Mom

I have recently started grocery shopping at Aldi's in hopes to save some much needed cash. I was not looking forward to this but thought I would at the very least give it a shot. To my amazement, the quality of product (on most items) is very high and delicious. I wish I had done this sooner because at Super Walmart I would spend like $160 wk and at Aldi's I spend like $95 wk. Oh! And the quarter in the cart is awesome, because for this reason alone my 11yr old loves to come with me to the store. Funny cause I cannot get him to go to any other store without a fight. But a quarter in the darn cart will make him help me with the little ones without a fuss and get him skipping to the car to go grocery shopping! lol I now shop at Aldi's for most of my grocery's.

No comments:

Post a Comment