Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Diary......

Today has been a great day! My husband was off work so we went shopping and out to the Chinese Buffet for lunch. My toddler and 9wk old both were little angels.... which is not normal for them BOTH to be so content when we go places so I am a happy mom today. In addition, I took full advantage of my husband being off work and napped with my toddler while he watched the baby. Woke up and made my family a nice home cooked meal consisting of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and Hawaiian rolls to top it off.

One item I bought today was some Yo Gabba Gabba underwear for my son (soooo freaking cute!!!). I did not want to start potty training yet, because it is going to be a pain in my rear (I know, sad excuse but it is truthful). It seems that I have no choice since he has been telling me he has to go a couple times a day and is now bothered by having a full diaper. According to his doctor, when they start doing this it is time to start potty training. I am putting forward an effort for sure but have no expectations of him yet because the doctor also says not to be pushy with boys because they teeter totter with potty training and may revert at any time.  It has been so long since I have potty trained (like 9 yrs) that I pretty much forgot what to do. I am not looking forward to this at all. --- sigh ---

No comments:

Post a Comment