Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Diary......

I could just kick myself this morning! UGH!! I got up early with baby, put him back to sleep and decided to stay up... now the boys are about to get up and I am TIRED and feeling a bit cranky!  Maybe if things go my way they will nap at the same time?? I will not be holding my breath but sometimes it works out. For now on with the coffee and Nick Jr!

Just an update as far as my toddlers potty training..... I bought the ADORBS Yo Gabba Gabba underwear and he has no interest in potty training now! After all the positive steps towards getting this done on his behalf and mentally preparing myself, he changes his mind. No biggie. As I said before, I really don't feel like potty training now anyway, so all is well!

The question of the day lies with my baby. Dr said I can start putting cereal in his milk at night if I want but I am unsure if I want to do this. I did it before at like 4 wks, thinking it was all good. I know, I should have known considering he is my third child but when you are busy your mind escapes you! Anyway, he had some tummy troubles as far as digesting it and now I am scared to give it to him. On the other hand he is a very hungry lil baby boy who gets up every 2-3 hrs still to eat (he is almost 10wks old!). I do want my sleep really bad but is it going to hurt his tummy? Hmmmmm... What to do, oh what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment